Eating out is supposed to be relaxing, right? As my triplets have settled into their lovely “terrific” twos, the prospect of taking them out in public sounds about as relaxing as being the server that has to wait on us. It wasn’t always this way- and hopefully, things will improve as they get older- but we’d love to hear your experiences and opinions about taking your kids out to eat!
This week’s Question of the Week is:
How do you handle taking your multiples out to restaurants?
- How often do you take your children out to eat, and how old are they?
- Do you have any tricks for keeping them entertained?
- Which restaurants do you find are the most family-friendly?
- How do you handle tantrums in restaurants?
- Do you ever venture out to restaurants without having extra adults to help out?
- Do you think it’s better to take your kids out to restaurants, and get them used to the experience, or refrain from eating out until they are old enough to understand the right way to behave?
- Be honest- do you pick up the cheerios?
Here’s what to do:
- Grab the button, add it to a new post on your OWN blog
- Answer the Question of the Week on your blog (spice it up with pictures and/or video if possible!)
- Stop back here, and sign into the Mc Linky
- Click on the other names in the Mc Linky and check out everyone else’s answers
- Don’t want to blog about it? No problem, just answer the question in our comments section!