I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I love Fall and everything that goes with it. One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is to bake. There is something about apples, cinnamon and pumpkin that just make me feel all warm and cozy. Here is one of my favorite recipe for baked apples that is so easy to make, and I promise you’ll love it!
- 6 apples peeled cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon of butter to grease pan or Pam
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of either honey, maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of raisins or other dried fruit
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup of nuts
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a golden crust appears
Easy, right? Now it’s your turn, link up your favorite Fall recipes below!