“Cute as a Button” Frame
You will need:
An old frame (wide border is best)
Lots of buttons
White sheet of paper
1. I had an older frame lying around and wanted to refurbish it just little so I took off the backing & took the glass out.
2. I placed the frame on a piece of wax paper and put a white coat of paint on it.
3. Next, I began to glue on the larger buttons on the frame (spreading them out) and then I began gluing the smaller buttons on. (Be sure you follow the E-6000 glue directions and use in a well-ventilated room)
4. I wrote the words “Cute as a Button” on a piece of white paper and glued it on the frame.
5. After the frame was dry, I placed the glass, one of my favorite photos of my daughters and put the backing on. And now, we have a “Cute a s a Button” frame!
I hope you enjoy today’s craft!