At 2 and a half, my twins were not yet fully toilet trained. I remember we purchased so much supporting and educational materials from:
- 5 potties of size, comfort, colour and design;
- 2 Toilet inserts (one to fit under the set and over);
- Tens of tens of quality training pants from hand sewn design from etsy, cheap towling from China, teeny-weeny undies from Big W, pull up nappy pants to absolutely bare bottoms;
- I spent a small fortune on charts, videos, books (Dumpy and the Gang), iPad Apps, and bribery like stickers and chocolate;
- I have made up songs and danced around the bathroom chanting “poo poo in the potty” and made every sound of concentration, clapping and encouragement of support;
- Grumbled at my own inadequacies as I am reminded I was toilet trained at 21 months and colleagues and friends children were defiantly toilet trained by 2…
But before I gave up I’d like to introduce you to a good friend who can save you a lifetime of frustration and disappointment when potty training your child.
You may be familiar with her?
Her name is The Potty Training Guru, but she prefers Carol Cline.
Carol Cline has helped thousands of parents potty train their child successfully in over 67 countries around the world.
How can she help you?
By showing you how potty training can be easy… If you follow a proven plan.
Most parents potty train using trial and error and *prolong* potty training by months instead of just days if they had used a proven plan (like me!)
The longer you wait to potty train your child… The harder it will be for you… Even if they are currently not showing any signs of being ready. Even if you had tried potty training in the past and failed…
…Listen, it’s NOT your fault.
I don’t know for sure? But this is likely the most important lesson about potty training I could EVER share with you. I say that because I’ve known parents who’ve potty trained their children in just 3 days… only using 3 simple tips Carol Cline suggested to them… and now never have to pay for or change diapers ever again.
If only every parents used Carol Clines method… parents would have their child potty trained in
days… instead of weeks or even months…
Would you mind grabbing a piece of paper and taking notes?
I truly believe this is THAT important to your child’s future…
…Information from friends and family is NOT enough. In fact, if they give you one piece of bad advice, it will likely BACKFIRE and set you back months.